Make your own hiking program

Do you wish to create a personalized hiking trip?

WalktheWine creates customized programs for groups from 4 to 30 participants.

We build and organize programs for private and company-specific groups. Maybe you're a group of friends who wants to combine your even birthdays into a joint hiking trip? Or a the management team within a company that is looking for an outing, combined with hiking, wine tasting, and cooking class? Or maybe you are a group that would rather get around by bike for a few days, combined with yoga sessions in the morning. Whatever you are looking for, we are organizing and building your program based on desired period, activities, budget and of course preferences of geographical areas.

How does it work?

You do contact us for an initial conversation, where your demands are taken care of. Based on how you wish to organize the trip, and type of program, we explore an arrangement, that we will present to you in a follow-up call.

For the exploratory exercise, we charge a price per participant. The cost of the exploratory service, is dependent on the number of participants.

In the exploratory phase, we normally make preliminary bookings, to ensure that places and activities are available according to desired dates.

Once we have agreed with you, on the presented program and the costs for the same, we are confirming the bookings of the various activities, accommodation, transport, etc. With the confirmation, we charge the booking fee, which corresponds to 25% of the total amount. The remaining 75% is paid no later than 30 days before departure.

WalktheWine provides you with detailed documentation, maps and support until your departure and is of course available throughout your stay, for support when required.

Contact us at for more information

Short about "What is Included" 

  • Exploratory Service
  • Planning & Replanning (where necessary) of the program
  • Booking of accomodations, excursion and daily activities, local transportations, tour guides (if requested), restaurants and menues where asked for, cooking classes etc.
  • Detailed travel documentation, incl guiding documents, maps etc
  • Remote support, during the execution of the program, when needed

Can you take us anywhere in Italy? 

Yes, as long as the trip is planned to Italy we have no limits. If you wish to use our services for other geographies, we are collaborating with local partners in those regions.